Thursday, June 4, 2009

How long is long, that depends how long it takes

I'm tired of not feeling good enough. I'm tired of not being honest. I'm tired of not being treated like an equal. Frankly, I'm tired of living. 

I hate that I still think about killing myself. I hate that I ever thought about it. I hate that these thoughts come back when I'm really stressed out. I hate cutting, but hating it doesn't stop me from doing it. 

It takes everything in me not to act on the majority of these thoughts, but I've come a long way. I reason with myself... even argue on occasion as to what the best solution is. 

I want my problems to go away.. and sometimes the only solution seems to be suicide. Do I want to die? No.. not really. But do I want all of these things to stop.. YES. 

I want to stop being compared to everyone else. I want to be seen as someone who is trying. I want help. I may not ask for it... but I need it. I can't do everything on my own.. You give me responsibilities.. but the wrong ones. I'm not ready for everything you throw at me.  Why can't you see that? 

It's like I can never win. Everything I do is wrong. I'm wrong. I'm not good enough. I don't put forth enough effort or even try as far as your concerned. What you don't see is that I am trying. Maybe not as hard as you'd like... but that's because I have other things to deal with. I'm battling my own demons. The ones you can't see. 

God.. I feel crazy. I'm not. At least I don't think. I just... I honestly don't know anymore.. and you get pissed when that's my answer. Well I'm sorry, but when I don't know something.. I don't know it.. Do you want me to lie to you? Okay then. 

Like right now... I seriously just want to die. Straight up.. I'm thinking about taking about 20 tylenol or whatever we have... if only it weren't for my inability to swallow pills at a fast rate. I should mention the fact that I'm also silently convincing myself that its a bad idea. 

Maybe if you knew what I was going through than you'd realize that I AM TRYING... trying to save myself. I wish I could tell you everything that's going on... but I don't think you'd understand. I don't think you'd take me seriously.. or you'd just keep saying that I'm acting like a child... Do children contemplate suicide? Do they? Do they plan it all out step by step.. only to tell themselvees its a bad idea in the end? I don't think their minds are developed enough. 

I've been thinking about checking myself into a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation. It sounds like a good idea... but do you think it is? Or do you think I'm being dramatic and overreacting? Huh? Am I just seeking attention..? I certainly don't think so.. If I could stop myself from thinking these things than I most definitely would. I don't enjoy having the urge to swallow a bottle of pills everytime I get upset and feel like it's not worth it. I want it to go away.. but no amount of medication will help that. I just have to have willpower. 




Sorry for the rant.... I just needed to get this off of my chest. 
Basically my stepdad yelled at me... for stupid things....and everything is blowing up in my face. I don't know what direction I'm headed or what's going on anymore. It's starting to seem less and less worth the effort. 

No comments: